The 2019 Vespa World Days will be hosted in Zánka, Hungary, at the Erzsébet Holiday Resort. Zánka is an ideal destination for the event, offering a wide range of choices for accommodation from hotels, inns, winterised holiday homes, apartments and cabins to the visitors of this renowned world event.
The event will also offer endless programme options. After the opening of the Vespa village and the Vespa service station, participants will be able to choose from numerous different activities.
- Vespa Museum
- Cultural and gastronomical tours of the region
- Grand Vespa parade
- Gala dinner
- Street-food court
- Exhibitors and merchants
Optional tours start on Thursday afternoon, Friday morning and afternoon.
These require pre-registration.
- Badacsony wine tour – boat excursion
- The Wineyard Bus Tour – bus trip
- The culinary treasures of the Káli Basin – Vespa tour
- Tapolca – Zalaszántó – Sümeg – Vespa tour
- Nagyvázsony – Veszprém – Tihany Vespa tour